Lyric is an accomplished poet, best-selling author, award-winning screenwriter (studied at NYU film school), amazing chef, singer/songwriter, and mommy of two amazing little kids! After growing up in Hollywood she decided to delve into a profound spiritual journey and became a yogi-monk for almost a decade. She enjoys helping Asher conduct research, writing for our blog, and loves traveling the world (Paris is her favorite city), and sharing her experiences with you!
Eight Interesting Facts About Lyric:
1) She has lived more than a year in all these places (in this order)!
- Tarzana, CA (birthplace)
- Columbia, SC
- Park City, UT
- Burbank, CA
- New York City, NY
- Toluca Lake, CA
- Boone, NC
- Fairfield, IA (met Asher)
- Santa Monica, CA
- Malibu, CA
- Jackson Hole, WY
- Cape Cod, MA
- Pacific Palisades, CA
- Santa Fe, NM
- Fairfield, IA (got engaged)
- Ojai, CA (got married)
- Maui, Hawaii
- Fairfield, IA, USA (had our kids here)
- Santa Barbara, CA, USA
- Santa Fe, NM, USA
- Maui, Hawaii
- And here are some other places she’s visited for shorter trips and vacations: Tibet, Nepal, Slovenia, Croatia, Oxford and London in the UK, Switzerland, Mexico, Italy, France, Puerto Rico, Sint Maarten, Aruba, Curaçao, Bonaire, Belize, Honduras and China.
2) She gave birth to her son Kingsley (2016) and daughter Aurora (2018), medication-free at home in the bedroom, in a giant tub, both under 3 hours.
3) She loves going for runs barefoot including over rocks.
4) She spent 8 years as a celibate yogi-monk meditating 8 – 10 hours a day. Yes, she meditates more than Asher does.
5) She has circumambulated Mt. Kailash in Tibet.
6) She is extremely allergic to grains and has been on a “high prana paleo” since she was 26.
7) Oh yeah, she loves any TV shows with dragons & swords. E.g GoT or Vikings.
8) She is also an award-winning screenwriter with several groundbreaking scripts in the works.